I’m taking an online course with Rachelle Mee-Chapman called Power Stories:tips and tales for standing in your own power. I won’t be blogging everything, but I felt the need to put this assignment out there for others.
In today’s assignment, she asks these questions:
“Where do you feel grounded? What makes you feel strong? Who most supports you when you stand in your own power? What are *8Things that make you feel powerful?”
So here are mine:
1. Doing “deep thinking” with someone who challenges my thinking and way of looking at things.
2. Making an unexpected connection with someone I’m supporting.
3. Learning something new that makes me think.
4. Seeing the connections between people and ideas.
5. Sharing what I’ve learned with someone else.
6. Writing and finding myself “in the flow.”
7. Seeing new possibilities for my life and myself in a powerful state.
8. Dressing in a way that looks like the image of myself in that powerful state.